Your child can show co-operation by:
- playing and working peacefully with others in the family
- listening to adults and being respectful of their requests
- working with others to complete a task and/or achieve a goal
- helping to find a compromise when there are family disagreements
Encouraging co-operation in your child:
- Praise your child when he or she is co-operative.
- Help your child become aware of his or her own co-operative or unco-operative behaviour.
- Share your own experiences of co-operative/unco-operative behaviour and how it affected a goal.