Your child can show teamwork by:
- helping to complete a household chore with other members of the family
- working with peers in a group to complete school assignments
- participating in a sport and working as part of a team to be successful
- taking responsibility in household chores for the benefit of the family
Encouraging teamwork in your child:
- Stress the importance of willing to work and play with others at school, in the home, and in the community.
- Share a story that will help your child understand that sometimes “fair” does not mean “equal.”