Your child can show integrity by:
- being honest and trustworthy toward his or her peers, friends, and family members
- admitting his or her mistakes and learning from them
- making the right choices and following through with the appropriate actions
Encouraging integrity in your child:<
- Encourage and praise your child when he or she shows integrity. Talk to your child about what it means to have integrity.
- Provide your child with opportunities to actively engage in discussions that will help develop his or her opinions.
- Encourage your child to think about whether something is ethically right or wrong.