Trip Forms and Resources
Click on the Google document icon to get an editable version of the file that can be completed electronically (you must be logged in to AW to access). Click on the PDF icon to download a PDF of the form which can be printed and completed.
Essential Forms and Documents
(must be completed for every student)
Excursion Management Application
EMA is the new TDSB online system for trip planning. This system automatically sends your trip plan to your principal for approval and generates your permission form which can be sent electronically to parents.
Below, please see the link to EMA. You need to be logged into your TDSB account to access this link. The EMA link is also found on the TDSB staff home page as a rotating link under the AW and myPATH buttons on the left hand side.
- Trillium Forms - bring them along on your trip!
(to be completed prior to arrival OR to be used on arrival)
- Bus Seating Plan - This form must be completed and a copy given to your school office before departure.
- Medical Admin Form - This form is used to record the administration of any medication that your students bring with them.
- Lodge Room Assignments - If you are staying in the lodge then you should assign students to rooms. This is essential for settling students quickly and easily.
- Homestead/Bunkhouse Room Assignments - If you wish to assign students to cabins then you can do so with this floor plan.
- The Ridge Cabin Assignments - If you wish to assign students to cabins you can do so with this floor plan.
Activity Permission Forms
Things that you might need to give to or use with students and parents. Packing List