Some important dates to take note of;
- PA Day (no school for students) - January 18
- Parent Council Pizza Lunch - January 23
- Student Council "Class Twin" School Spirit Day - January 24
- Parent Council Meeting - January 31
- Term 1 Report Cards go home - February 12
- Parent/Teacher Interviews - February 14/15
- PA Day (no school for students) - February 15
- Family Day Holiday - February 18
- Pink Shirt Day - February 27
- March Break - March 11-15
- Kindergarten Registration begins in February, please see link below
- Extended French Program Application for Grade 4 Extended French; please see link below
Parent Council 2018-19
The Palmerston Parent Council meets regularly to support our students' experiences at school.
This year, Council members include;
The Council meets on the last Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM in the Library. Childminding is available.
Council Meeting Dates:
January 31, 2019
February 28, 2019
March 28, 2019
April 25, 2019
May 30, 2019
June 20, 2019
Connecting With Our School
To access school information, we invite families to visit our Principal's Blog
Hello Palmerston Parents: Help us create class email lists to assist us in keeping you informed about wonderful events at our school. Please click the link below and complete the form. All emails will be kept confidential.
Palmerston Parent Classroom Email List
Welcome to Palmerston Ave PS/ Ecole de Palmerston
Welcome to Palmerston Avenue Public School! As a member of our community of learners, we wish you success and happiness in your studies and activities. You are all unique individuals and we are pleased to provide a wide variety of experiences to develop your skills, talents and interests. We encourage you to take advantage of all opportunities, to participate in all school activities and to support one another as you learn and grow together.
At Palmerston we work hard to create an inclusive, safe, friendly and stimulating environment where students, staff, parents, guardians and others are valued and respected for their diversity and uniqueness.
We are dedicated to providing exemplary programming for all our students. Our programs foster academic excellence, creative thinking, self-discipline and a love of learning. We believe that all children can learn successfully and attain high levels of achievement.
Please explore our website. As time progresses, we will be adding to it and updating information. We hope it gives you a better understanding of all the amazing things that are happening at Palmerston. If you have any questions, please contact us at the school.
The Palmerston Staff