The teaching staff of Etobicoke Collegiate would like to meet with you on Thursday, April 4, 2019 from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. or 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. to discuss your child’s academic progress. It is important to your child’s success that you are informed of any difficulties that he/she might be experiencing. We strongly encourage you to come during the afternoon session if you are available at this time, as we expect that the evening session will be quite busy. You may consider having your child accompany you to your appointments to jointly discuss their results with the teachers.
As in the past, we are booking appointments online. Please make your appointments online by following the instructions listed below. You will be able to schedule appointments from March 29th at 9:00 pm until April 3rd at 12 noon. If you do not have access to the internet at home or in the workplace please call parentInterview toll-free at 1-866-810-0076 and someone will be happy to make your appointments with you. If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that each appointment is only 10 minutes in length. More detailed discussions with a teacher could be arranged for a later date. If you see that there are no more interview times available, your name can be put on an “Overflow List” to see if an appointment becomes available. There will be a follow-up phone call with all parents remaining on the overflow list.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, April 4, 2019.If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To book your Parent/Teacher interview appointments online, please follow the instructions outlined below.
1. Prepare a list with the names of each teacher you would like to meet.
2. Go to the Etobicoke Collegiate scheduling website athttps://etobicokeci.parentinterview.com
3. Enter your child's 9-digit student number and click "Sign In"
4. Fill in your contact information and click "Continue to Make Appointments"
5. Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
6. Click on "Available" for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
8. Click on "My Schedule" (top left of the page)
9. Print out (or copy down) your schedule and bring it with you
You will be allowed to schedule appointments with up to 5 teachers. Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on "Delete" beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule. If you decide to delete an appointment, that time slot will become available for other parents. There are no guarantees that you will be able to reschedule that appointment.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your child's student number to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time.
If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email