1. 8-10 sector specific courses
- Students gear their learning towards a specific sector and take a bundle of courses that provides them with focused learning. Two of the credits must be in Cooperative Education and in a sector related to the SHSM.
2. Sector Specific Certifications and training
- Students will complete 6-8 sector specific certifications including First Aid & CPR.
3. Reach Ahead Opportunities
- Students will participate in opportunities that expose them to the various post-secondary pathways.
4. Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Students will engage in various career exploration activities in the sector that they are enrolled in to gain a deeper understanding of that sector.
5. Sector Partnered Experiences
- Experiences in which students engage with a sector partner to explore sector-related content, skills, and knowledge involving either ICE (Innovation, Creativity, Entrepreneurship), coding or mathematical literacy.