Patterns in Nature
For your convenience, a partially completed 511C form is provided (pdf format).
To ensure a successful day, it is essential to review BOTH the Program Specific Information below AND the General Guidelines!
Program Specific Information
- The Entire day of your program takes place in and around the TUSC IT Lab (Danforth CTI, room A20) near Danforth and Greenwood.
- Adults will need 2 TTC tickets: one to get to the program site and one to return to school.
- Please divide the students into pairs. For the It portion of the program on the computers, put 2 pairs together to form working groups of 4 (maximum number of groups: 8).
- Before coming, remind students:
- this program is not “an outing”, it is a “work day”
- bring a full reusable bottle of water - no drinking fountains
- all program materials, including pencils and clipboards, Ipads and cameras are provided.
- Student will need 2 TTC tickets each Half day if they are over 12 years of age: one to get to the program site and one to return to school.
Special Preparation for Visiting Teachers
To be successful, this program includes pre-visit student preparation that is essential for program success.
Use this link to access our AW folder containing an "e-book" to review with students before the program as well as helpful information for you, and your students.