For your convenience, a partially completed 511C form is provided (pdf format). To ensure a successful day, it is essential to review BOTH the Program Specific Information below AND the General Guidelines!
Program Specific Information
1. Before coming, remind students:
- this program is not “an outing”, it is a “work day”
- dress appropriately for travel to and from Kapapamahchakwew - Wandering Spirit School
- bring a bottle of water - no drinking fountains
- to behave appropriately when travelling on the TTC
- all program materials, including pencils and clipboards, are provided
- The documents in this program could act as a trigger regarding traumatic experiences linked to residential schools. Please prepare your students and their families for this possibility and share these resources from the TDSB’s Urban Indigenous Education Centre.
2. Students need to bring a packed lunch and a drink. Water only please. TUSC is a Platinum EcoSchool - Waste-Free Lunches are expected!
Location and Travel Instructions
The program is offered at your school or at the TUSC IT lab