For your convenience, a partially completed 511C Form is provided
(pdf format).To ensure a successful day, it is essential to review BOTH the Program Specific Information below AND the General Guidelines
Program Specific Information
1. Before coming to the program, divide the students into pairs. Please consider how students are partnered as they will be working together all day to complete a variety of activities.
2. Put two pairs together to make a group of 4.
3. Before coming, remind students:
- this program is not “an outing”, it is a “work day”
- bring an extra bottle of water
- all program materials are provided
4. Students need to bring a packed lunch and a drink. TUSC is a Platinum EcoSchool - Waste-Free Lunches
5. Students need two TTC tickets
: one to get to the program and one to return to school.
Location and Travel Instructions
The program is in the STEM Lab at the TDSB’s Kensington Community School. There is no outdoor component to this program.
Go to the Bathurst Subway Station (Bloor Subway Line); take the streetcar south to College Street. Walk a block and a half east to the front door of Kensington CS, on the south side of College.
by School Bus:
Buses stop on College, outside Kensington C.S.