For Classes Arriving by TTC
- take the subway to High Park Station
- exit through the east end of the station (past the busses) to High Park Ave.
- turn right (south) and walk to Bloor St. W
- cross to the south side, and meet the TUSC staff at the main entrance to the park (by the brick wall)
- please note: the terrain in High Park may present challenges for students in wheelchairs; contact TUSC for more information
When travelling with your class to and from your TUSC program, please ensure that you follow the TDSB guidelines set out in the Excursion Policy; note that one additional adult is essential.
For Classes Arriving by School Bus
- Busses should enter the park via the North entrance at Bloor St. and High Park Ave.
- Busses should drop off at the Black Oak Cafe (see map above), TUSC staff will be there looking for you
- Bus drivers can park at the Grenadier Cafe
- Wild in the City and Urban Oasis classes should pick up at the Grenadier Cafe parking lot
- Plants and High Park’s Early Settlers classes should pick up outside Colbourne Lodge