Putting Toronto in Perspective
For your convenience, a partially completed 511C form is provided
To ensure a successful day, it is essential to review BOTH the Program Specific Information below AND the General Guidelines
Program Specific Information
1. Before coming, remind students:
- this program is not “an outing”, it is a “work day”
- to dress appropriately for travel to and from Danforth CTI
- to bring a bottle of water
- to behave appropriately when travelling on the TTC
- all program materials, including pencils and clipboards, are provided
2. Students need to bring a packed lunch and a drink. Water only please. TUSC is a Platinum EcoSchool - Waste-Free Lunches
This program does not have an outdoor component.
Location and Travel Instructions
The program takes place at the TUSC Hub (Room A4 - Danforth CTI, 800 Greenwood Avenue)
Go to the Greenwood Subway Station. Walk one block west along Strathmore Boulevard; enter the school via the the door at the south east corner of Greenwood and Strathmore Avenues and follow the signs to Room A4.
by School Bus:
drop-off & pick-up:
Buses stop on the north side of Strathmore Boulevard, west of Greenwood. Students enter by the south east door (entrance #2) and follow the signs to Room A4. Students are picked up at the same location.